Wednesday, September 10, 2014

She was Beautfiul


She was beautiful but sometimes she just got really sad. I think that’s what scared people away. Sometimes she will get into these moments where she’ll be so deep in thought and you can tell by the way she talks. She’ll say something without finishing the thought-no explanation. And pause & say something completely unrelated. Then she’ll respond to your story from earlier before smiling & saying ‘”sorry, I’ve got a lot on my mind.” What makes people uncomfortable though is when she goes quiet. “What’s wrong?” “Did I do something?” “Are you mad?”

I wonder how many things a human can think about at once. How many boxes can a person have open at once? I think she’s reached the ultimate-maximum-number-of-boxes-opened several times.  She’s smart but her brain over stretches itself resulting in mental, emotional, and physical exhaustion.

Most people don’t like it when she gets in these moods, but these are one of my favorite moments of her. This is when she is the most real and if you listen to her when she doesn’t feel like talking it is one of the most spectacular things. She’s not depressed; sometimes she gets caught in another universe. The universe of her mind. Sometimes it’s hard for her to escape and sometimes she doesn’t want to. But what causes her to get stuck in this universe is when people probe her for answers she doesn’t have. They ask what’s wrong and what’s on her mind and she’ll say there is a lot on her mind but nothing wrong and she definitely doesn’t want to talk about it. It’s her way of processing things. She’s half introvert and half extrovert and nobody can accept that. But I can more than accept it.

Her mind is beautiful and terrifying.

I think its ok to be sad. It’s necessary. But she bears the burden of everything. She’s hypersensitive to other peoples thoughts and feelings.

This is one of the moments of her that I adore.  

No comments :

Post a Comment