Thursday, June 30, 2016

Not a lot of people leave Colorado and since the legalization of Marijuana in the colorful state, more people have migrated across the state border to find residence near the mountains. For the few that are the exception, whether they left for college, a job, or family reasons, the rest of the states don't quite compare to Colorado. Colorado is unique. Colorado is different. Living anywhere else proves tricky. Here are some problems and questions a Coloradan asks residing in a new place.
The first question I always ask once I reach a foreign destination is..

1. Where are the mountains?

I love the rocky mountains! I seriously took them for granted growing up in Colorado. I miss that view in my backyard. They're my compass and the perfect back drop to a sunset! 

Read more about the beautiful state of Colorado here:

No comments :

Post a Comment